The objects for which the Company is established are to:
- Represent and unite practice managers and others within the profession of practice management throughout the Healthcare industry;
- Promote, create opportunities and advance professional development and leadership;
- Promote and advance ethical behaviour within the profession according to the AAPM Code of Ethical Conduct;
- Promote and advance advocacy and recognition of the role of practice management;
- Contribute to a sustainable and socially responsible healthcare system; and
- Establish strategic alliances in pursuit of the objects of the Company.
Download a copy of the AAPM Constitution