The objects for which the Company is established are to:
- Represent and unite practice managers and others within the profession of practice management throughout the Healthcare industry;
- Promote, create opportunities and advance professional development and leadership;
- Promote and advance ethical behaviour within the profession according to the AAPM Code of Ethical Conduct;
- Promote and advance advocacy and recognition of the role of practice management;
- Contribute to a sustainable and socially responsible healthcare system; and
- Establish strategic alliances in pursuit of the objects of the Company.
Download a copy of the AAPM Constitution
NOTICE OF 2021 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of the Australian Association of Practice Management Ltd (ABN 91 010 067 615), will be held at 1:00pm AEDT on Thursday 21 October 2021 at Level 1, 60 Lothian Street, North Melbourne, Victoria.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, facilities have been made available which enable members to attend the meeting by virtual (electronic) means, using the Lumi AGM platform.
To join the meeting, members can click this link https://web.lumiagm.com/ (Meeting ID: 389-291-893) and ensure you have your membership number handy. Members should note that logging into the meeting without entering your AAPM membership number will prevent you from being able to vote.
Download PROXY FORM HERE