The AAPM Practice Manager of the Year Award program recognises and rewards a Practice Manager for their contribution to the profession of Practice Management.
Applicants apply for the State Practice Manager of the Year Award, and the state winners become finalists in the National Practice Manager of the Year Award.
In order to be considered for this prestigious award, a Practice Manager must demonstrate:
- outstanding leadership and team building skills
- a commitment to ongoing education in Practice Management and in raising the profile of Practice Management
- business planning ability
- financial management ability
- knowledge of relevant legislation
- commitment to OH&S
- and excellence in verbal and written communication skills.
Applications have closed for the 2023 AAPM State Practice Manager of the Year Awards, the winner will be announced at the 2023 National Conference. Applications will reopen in early 2024.
State Practice Manager of the Year Award winners receive a trophy, certificate and complimentary registration to that year’s AAPM National Conference, along with return airfares and three nights’ accommodation. The National Practice Manager of the Year Award winner receives a trophy and certificate, along with a prize to the value of $5000 from AGPAL and QIP and a laptop provided by DMS.
The National Practice Manager of the Year Award is proudly supported by AGPAL and QIP and DMS.