The Practice Manager is the national journal of the Australian Association of Practice Management and is highly valued by the profession, reaching Practice Managers, practice principals and practice staff.
- Contributions should be relevant to Practice Management and the health care sector.
- Maximum word length per page is 800 words (excluding imagery).
- Author's name, position, short two line biography and headshot should be included with contributions.
- Photographs, images and other graphics should be included as separate attachments (in high res JPG, PNG formats only)
- Copy should be sent as a Word document (.DOC or .DOCX), please do not send content as a PDF document.
- References must be included and any links.
- AAPM reserves the right to edit content to accommodate its editorial policy or publication requirements.
- The Practice Manager Journal is distributed in hard-copy and is also available online for members.
Contribution deadlines for upcoming editions, together with the Booking Form and Terms and Conditions can be downloaded HERE.