The Certified Practice Manager category allows members to highlight and value their years of experience and the development of their skill base in practice management.
Requirements to become a Certified Practice Manager:
- Member of AAPM for over one year
- Hold Diploma of Professional Practice Leadership or equivalent business / management related qualification, or higher
- Minimum three years experience as a Practice / Business Manager
- Proven accrual of a minimum of 200 Continuing Professional Development points within previous three year period
- Agree to maintain 200 Continuing Professional Development points over each ensuing triennium period