The AAPM Practice Manager of the Year award recognises and rewards a Practice Manager for their outstanding contributions to leadership, the profession, professional development and their team.
The nominee must meet each of the following criteria:
- Currently employed as a Practice Manager or equivalent in the health care industry.
- Currently holds or is studying a qualification in Practice Management or Business Management.
- Must be a current financial member of AAPM, or the nominated contact of a Practice membership.
- Must uphold the AAPM Code of Conduct and embrace its ethos.
- AAPM State Committee Members who meet the above criteria are eligible to apply.
- AAPM Directors, Practice Manager of the Year selection panel members over the past two years, Associate Members and AAPM Corporate Members are not eligible to apply.
All applications must be received by 5:00pm AEST on Friday 26 August 2022, late entries will not be accepted. APPLICATION DATE EXTENDED.