Please complete the application form below, which will appear on this page from 9 July 2018 to 17 August 2018. Your application must be accompanied by:
- A submission describing why you should be granted a scholarship. The submission should include career history, professional goals for your future in Practice Management, service to the profession and any other relevant information.
- A written statement showing your understanding of the AAPM Core Principles of Practice Management.
- Your current Curriculum Vitae.
- A Reference from your employer (or another relevant organisation’s CEO) who can attest to your ability to undertake a role in professional practice management
- A letter of recommendation from the person who is proposing your nomination
- A letter of recommendation from the person who is seconding your nomination
Important Note: You will not be able to save a partially completed form, so you will need to have all the information ready before applying.
The selection committee will comprise four members - two members of the AAPM Indigenous Taskforce, a member from the Board of AAPM, and a representative from MedicalDirector. AAPM reserves the right to change the make-up of this committee should a member of the Selection Committee feel a conflict of interest exists.
Download Scholarship Guidelines & Core Principles of Practice Management