Duration: 3 hours
Available Tuesday 30 October to Thursday 6 December 2018
Workplace policies form an important part of risk management in the employment framework. Policies allow the organisation to establish the standards specific to the operation in a flexible way that changes and grows with the organisation.
Join Michelle Cowan, Senior Industrial Officer, AMA Queensland to examine the set-up of a policy framework including:
- how policies interact with other employment framework documents;
- how policies are formed to be effective for the employer;
- things to consider when you are preparing a policy;
- how to effectively implement policies; and
- how to rely on them in managing the employment relationship with employees.
Following Michelle’s presentation, Paul Copeland, Director, William Buck will discuss risk management essentials for private practice. In this session Paul will discuss common risks to your medical practice and methods to minimise and navigate risks appropriately.
More Information and Registration