AAPM's 2017 eSeminar series offers 10-one hour online seminars which you can watch from the comfort of your home or office through you computer or tablet.
The 2017 eSeminar series is aimed at Practice Managers and staff alike. Why not schedule a training session with your staff and view eSeminar as a team?
Each seminar attracts 5 CPD points for AAPM members.
These eSeminars are available to both AAPM members and non-members.
AAPM members please note: Log in to the website to purchase and register for any of the e-seminars so your registration and CPD points are automatically added to your membership details.
AAPM Corporate members please call 1800 196 000 should you require additional registrations for other sites.
For the full list of 2017 offerings, download the flyer.
Previous eSeminar Recordings Available
Recorded eSeminars from 2015 and 2016 years are available for purchase.
Topics are listed below. Visit our online shop for more details.
Visit AAPM Shop
- Being a manager – tips and tricks
- Building a great website
- Business Interruption/Disaster Planning
- Business Planning
- Compliance – I can’t keep up
- Creating an effective organisational culture
- Dealing with difficult personalities
- Harnessing innovation in the practice
- Have you a healthy practice?
- How to Induct and Orient New Staff and Clinicians
- How to set up a policy and procedure manual
- Infection Control obligations at the front desk
- Leadership and managing/implementing change
- Managing gremlins and grubs in office based infection control
- Managing poor performers
- Maximising blended payments in your general practice
- Preparing for and Managing Disasters - Tips and Tricks
- Protecting You & Your Patients at the Front Desk
- Raising the Bar at the Frontline
- Risks that make you go ooh!
- Setting & Measuring Financial KPIs
- The APP simplified and how it works in your practice
- Tricky formulas to make your life easier - Excel
|It's the first time I've attended an e-seminar. I was impressed at how easy it was and how clear the speaker's voice was. I appreciated the ability to test your computer before the e-seminar started.
Great to have opportunity to attend webinars at different times as not always
possible to attend face to face sessions.