COLLEEN SULLIVAN Scholarship
AAPM is very proud to offer the Colleen Sullivan Scholarship, in recognition of Colleen's long-time contribution to education and assistance to AAPM members.
The Scholarship provides for enrolment in the UNE Partnerships Diploma of Professional Practice Leadership, suitable for experienced Practice Managers with a wide range of business responsibilities in the practice environment.
The course is to be completed via distance education only. AAPM will pay for course fees for the successful applicant.
Please note applications will open on 7 August 2017 and close on 30 September 2017. All applications must be submitted via the online form, which will be available below between those dates.
- Minimum two years membership of AAPM and currently employed as a Practice Manager
- Currently employed in a healthcare practice as a Practice Manager or similar role.
- Current or previous contribution to Local, State or National AAPM activities (membership of a committee is not essential)
Successful applicants undertake to:
- Complete the course of study within two years of announcement of the scholarship.
. Maintain their membership of AAPM for the duration of the scholarship period. Any recipient who fails to maintain their membership during the completion of the course will be required to pay back AAPM in full, all monies paid on their behalf.
- Provide an article for publication in the AAPM National Journal The Practice Manager on a Core Principle topic.
- Provide an article for publication in the UNE Partnerships newsletter.
- Promote the Colleen Sullivan Scholarship and the Membership Pathway program at a state or national event during the two-year period.
NB: Scholarship recipients who fail to maintain any of the above criteria for the duration of the scholarship will forfeit the benefits of the scholarship.
The selection committee will consist of three members - two members of the AAPM Fellowship Taskforce and the National President. AAPM reserves the right to change the make-up of this committee should a member of the Selection Committee feel a conflict of interest exists.